Friday, September 17, 2010

Recession Ranch: beautified

Beautification is a process here. A very s-l-o-w one. We've been here for well over a year now and are just getting to things that have been on the to-do list since moving in. Seth is the handyman of all. In the last few weeks he has built a rather large fence (to keep our River monster caged), dug a bonfire pit, laid sod in the 2 side yards, and has found plenty of time to hunt. (I've been hearing 'It's only deer season for another few days!' for the last few weeks now...)


I know I complain quite a bit about Rec Ranch but it really is a beautiful, and quite peaceful place to live. Here are a few noteworthy pictures: fog rolling in at night and in the morning. And with now 2 glorious children who get up before the rooster crows, I see my fair share of mornings. (truly, I hate seeing the clock before 8am-it's a crime)


 



No matter the fog, come 10am it has burned completely off and reveals another cloudless sky.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. I'm glad River is confined now; no more wandering off.