Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday cards

Decided to make my own Christmas cards this year with a little help from the Stampin Up collection and inspiration from some very crafty friends. It's been pretty fun and giving me more to do than chase a toddler. So in telling my neighbor/friend about my endeavor, she asks if I could make her business some gift card holders for Thanksgiving. I say sure and start fiddling around with ideas for the construction of the cards-it turned out they are quite easy to design and produce-so I made 10 in about an 2 hours and she loved them. Anybody need gift card holders this season lemme know!












 

2 comments:

Adam & Ali said...

I am inspired. Your cards are beautiful!

Brad Hubisz said...

Nice! They look very professional. Mine end up looking like grade school Arts & Crafts projects. What do you use for the lettering? Oh, this is Cathy, not Brad :)